Linksys application is best tool you can use to manage all advance settings for your Linksys router. Using Linksys application you can configure all advance configurations for your Linksys router that you can imagine using desktop smart setup wizard. Using Linksys app you also reset your Linksys wireless router. When you restart your Linksys router, all WiFi devices connected to your Linksys router will get disconnected for a moment and then reconnect automatically.
Resetting Linksys Router using Linksys App
- Access Linksys app from your smart device.
- Using the login user name and password, make login access for your Linksys application.
- After login to your Linksys app you will need to go for the “Menu” button.
- Click on “Router Administration” tab.
- There you will find option for restarting your Linksys advance router.
- Once again click on “restart” button your Linksys router will restart itself.
These are the simple steps for restarting your Linksys wifi router using Linksys application. From the website you will get more information from 192.168.1 1 Linksys setup, Cisco Linksys router login, router login Linksys, Linksys router login page, Linksys smart router login, my router login Linksys and Linksys connect.