Using Linksys smart WiFi, you can easily manage all advance configurations for your Linksys router. Best thing about Linksys Smart WiFi account is that, you can configure your Linksys router from any remote location and for that you will need to access linksyssmartwifi.con web address.
Here are the Steps for Linksys Router Setup using Linksys Smart WiFi Account
- Connect your computer system with computer system using Ethernet cable.
- You will now need to provide power supply to your Linksys router. Make sure to use power adapter you have received with your device.
- Using login details you will need to access Linksys Smart WiFi account.
- Under “Router Settings” simply select “Connectivity” option.
- Here you will need to choose “Internet Settings” tab.
- For the MAC address clone option you will need to check mark the given option.
- After filling the MAC address, click on “Apply” option.
- You will receive a confirmation window and for that you will need to click on “OK” button.
You can now enjoy trouble free WiFi access for your Linksys routers. From the blog page you will receive more information for 192.168.1 1 Linksys setup myrouter.local Linksys router setup Linksys login Linksys router login, router login Linksys, my router login Linksys and http //myrouter.local.