Password makes sure that your Linksys admin access is fully secure and you can relax regarding the security for your Linksys router. You must change the default login password for your Linksys router so that your Linksys router can get secured from unauthorized access. If you have lost the login password for Linksys router then you will need to retrieve that lost password. There are some very simple steps and using these steps you will able to retrieve the lost password for your Linksys router.
- You can retrieve the Linksys router login password using Linksys connect web utility. You will need to access your Linksys connect utility using the login details.
- Under “Router Settings” click on “Connectivity” option.
- You can find your Linksys router login password at “Basic” tab.
- If you want, you can also change the login password from the given window and make sure that your login Linksys is fully secure.
- If you can’t retrieve the lost password for your Linksys router using Linksys connect utility then you will need to reset your Linksys router to default settings.
- You can erase all configurations for your Linksys router using the “Reset” button located at backside of your Linksys router.
- Press that reset button for at least 20 seconds and now you can access your Linksys using the default login password. Default password for Linksys router login us “admin”.